Terms & Conditions
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Chilli Jam’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Any user uploading data; recipes and images takes their own responsibility that the data is free from copyright to be published in the public domain, citing any references clearly, including links to other published material.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Users are permitted to register an account and post recipes freely (subject to approval, prior to publishing). You are reminded that any recipes that have been written by another chef, you are required to note or link to the page on the recipe page.
- Any user violating any of our terms and conditions will have their account/posts suspended or deleted without any prior notice.
- Any attempt to post unrelated material, including advertising, spam and content that might offend other users of Chilli Jam will be considered in violation of our terms and conditions and will NOT be permitted to post further material and is the subject of suspension or deletion.
- Users interested in guest blogging at Chilli Jam is very welcome, but we kindly request you write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org in advance, so we can ensure that the material appears on the correct part of the site.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.